West Midlands Clinical Academic Internship Programme
Are you a midwife, nurse, allied health professional or health scientist considering a clinical academic career?
Would you like to gain experience of the academic world whilst gaining exposure to world-class clinical research?
Would you like to develop the knowledge and practical experience to help you take the next step?
Birmingham Health Partners (BHP) is offering an exciting internship programme delivered by world-class experts from University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, Birmingham Children’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and the University of Birmingham and funded by Health Education England/Health Education West Midlands.
The internship will offer you a range of excellent benefits including:
- Access to a taught programme and structured to enable you to develop skills in the design and delivery of clinical research
- Enrolment on to the University of Birmingham online Masters-level module in Project Management and Research Governance with the option for accreditation
- A placement in a clinical research setting
- Excellent facilities and resources
- A clinical academic supervisor assigned to you throughout the programme
- Full sponsorship of course costs
The 30-day programme runs over six months and the deadline for enrolment is the 14th November.
To find out more about the application process please visit www.birminghamhealthpartners.co.uk/caip